Volusia County Florida REI Meet Up

17 Replies

• 07/13/19 02:00PM - 04:00PM America/New_York
  • Meet up at EXIT Realty Advantage, Next to Angelina's Pizza. , 2683 S Woodland Blvd Deland, Florida 32763
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Good Morning Everyone.

My wife and I are looking forward to meeting you all.    We will be bringing pasta salad, and @Charles A Munk will be bringing Drinks.    Just wanted to sent out this message as a friendly reminder of the event.

If anyone else would like to bring anything, please feel free to do so.   We look forward to building our network and seeing how we may all help one another.

@Allen Thompson, thank you for allowing us to utilize your space for this meetup.

@Daniel Soyars , @Ronnie Monroe , @Eric Mayer , @Thomas Dyman , @Dave D, @Seth M. Jones,  @Sheena Varghese, @Paula Grant, @ Diana Tibor, @Joseph Hadid

We look forward to seeing you all there if you can make it!

@Kate Pan ,  Thank you for your intest.  I am not sure if everyone else is or not.  I had stepped away for a few months to focus on some personal issues and my other business.   I am at a point here where I do want to start attending again however.

Originally posted by @Michael Hawrylak :

@Kate Pan,  Thank you for your intest.  I am not sure if everyone else is or not.  I had stepped away for a few months to focus on some personal issues and my other business.   I am at a point here where I do want to start attending again however.

I wonder if anyone else will reply. Let me know if something coming up. 

I am also interested in getting on the list for local meetups, probably not a good time with current health status across the world but would like to be notified if someone gets something going in the near future. 

I'd like to put together a meet-up-meeting in the near-term... sometime over next couple of weeks.

I've done several holds/flips a few years ago and am back in the market.

Thinking the week of July 13th, 2020.

If there is interest, please post or reply.

-Asim Ardaman

@Asim Arbaman Hello! I am a new investor in the Central Florida area and would love to take part in a virtual meeting! Thank you in advance for the opportunity to learn! I wish the best for all of you!