Chicago Multifamily Club

4 Replies

This event is brought to you by:
  • 07/15/19 06:30PM - 09:00PM America/Chicago
  • Sully's House, 1501 N Dayton St Chicago, Illinois 60642
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Come join us for our monthly meeting to connect with other apartment investors. This month we will have Marc Cervantes as our special guest. Marc is a closing attorney and will highlight key tips to help you close more deals and facilitate the closing process.

Updated over 2 years ago

Correction, our guest for this month will be Brian Eastman to share how you can leverage your retirement account to invest in real estate! Marc will speak at our August event.

Promotion
BiggerPockets
The one-stop-shop for REI
Find Local Home Improvement Pros!
Check out our network of trusted, local contractors for all of your home improvement projects.
Find a Contractor

I have a multi-family owner-occupied building (3 unit). The tenant is refusing to pay the July rent, and his move out date is the end of this July. He has a friend living in the unit instead of himself. I used the CAR lease when I signed with him. I read in the CRLTO that it doesn't apply to the owner-occupied 2-4unit building. I am worried he will extend without stay and cause a further issue. What should I do?