SyracuseCNY REI - ***Embassy Suites E Syr*** - Tues - 8/6 - 7pm

Rob Sawyer
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Syracuse, NY
Posted Jul 12 2019, 15:34

14 Replies

• 08/06/19 07:00PM - 09:00PM America/New_York
  • Meet near the bar in the back right corner of the Atrium , Embassy Suites Syracuse, 6646 Old Collamer Rd Syracuse, New York 13052
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hello fellow CNY investors! With the hot muggy weather lately, it seems that summer is definitely here. Not sure about you but it makes me even more determined to find a good deal and capitalize on it!

With the warm weather making it easy to go see properties, we will be meeting in our new location that is working very well for us and I hope will continue to be our new home going forward. Our July meeting was not posted and therefore not well attended but August should be much better! As always, the Embassy Suites Syracuse Atrium has a bar for those who'd like to enjoy a beverage or food and is a quiet, open space so we can all hear each other and contains a ton of plants and greenery. Renovations have been completed for the most part so it should be even nicer for us!

Our next meeting will be held on Tues, 8/6/19, at the Embassy Suites off Carrier Circle in East Syracuse at the end of Old Collamer Rd, in the back right corner of their Atrium off the lobby. There are also a number of tables we can arrange as needed depending on the number of members who attend.

As the investors who attend have repeatedly told me, the best part of this meetup is the truly helpful sharing atmosphere and continually changing mix of skills and knowledge everyone brings, even if only some solid tidbits from a BP Podcast, real-world local market knowledge or other industry best practices. If you are interested in attending our meetup, you are more than welcome, regardless of experience. Also, please feel free to send me a connection request as the whole point of our group is networking, not selling.

Our August meeting will be a great opportunity to keep building on your REI year! So bring a notebook and pen, grab a beverage of choice and meet some solid contacts doing REI in CNY!

See you there!

Loading replies...