Napa Valley Real Estate Get Together

5 Replies

• 08/03/19 06:00PM - 11:00PM America/Los_Angeles
  • 2030 Airport Road Napas, California 94558
  • $45

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Yes this will be our 3rd event out at the Napa Airport. We normally have 50-60 people. A nice relaxed chill environment. No classes or sales pitches. Just a great group of successful real estate folks drinking wine, having some great food and smoking some cigars (if you're into stogies). The conversations and connections are very profitable. 

On another note. I see lot prices are starting to fall in Silverado. You know those early buyers rushed in and now it's obvious they overpaid....

Originally posted by @Jay Hinrichs :

Looks like fun times..  

Originally posted by @Mike Bolen :
Yes this will be our 3rd event out at the Napa Airport. We normally have 50-60 people. A nice relaxed chill environment. No classes or sales pitches. Just a great group of successful real estate folks drinking wine, having some great food and smoking some cigars (if you're into stogies). The conversations and connections are very profitable. 

On another note. I see lot prices are starting to fall in Silverado. You know those early buyers rushed in and now it's obvious they overpaid....

Originally posted by @Jay Hinrichs:

Looks like fun times..  

I was looking at the lot at the corner of atlas peak and Westgate.. many of the lots are so dog gone steep..  

as you know it took decade or longer to build out the Highlands I figure the same to build out the burnt out lots..

I lived in the Springs  there and those jumped up as more than a few up on the hill bought in the Springs and have no intention of rebuilding .. many are just too old.. most of my friends that lost houses are early 70s to mid 80s..