Explode Your Profits with One Crucial Tactic

Rachel Mendoza
  • Investor
  • St Louis MO
Posted Sep 8 2019, 08:10
This event is brought to you by:

No Replies

• 09/19/19 06:00PM - 08:00AM America/Chicago
  • White Party Tent in New Town, 3556 Galt House Dr St. Charles, Missouri 63301
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Is your St. Louis real estate investing business everything you want it to be… is something missing or just not right?

2nd question: How good do you feel about your negotiations on real estate deals?

Hi there, I’m Jeremy Vlasich, and I’m really excited to announce that I will be training on investor’s mindset and negotiations for your next FasterHouse Buyers’ Club meeting on September 19th! By the way, this is my first tent revival and I am super excited!

So, I’m an agent and investor with over 16 years of real estate investing experience and over 850 transactions under my belt. And because I’m passionate about this business—and about helping other investors succeed—I’m going to be presenting on investor mindset and real estate negotiations.

What can you expect to learn on September 19th:
• What is wrong with my mindset? I think it is good???

• Why most investors lose deals that they really should be able to get. In fact, I have concrete “real” examples in the St. Louis market.

• What are some simple strategies to make win-win scenarios for the seller and buyer.

• How to cut the quantity of your deals in half but still make the same amount of income.

• Setting the right mood and tone for negotiations.

• Stand on the shoulders of giants! Use other people’s experiences to shorten your learning curve and quickly maximize your ultimate success. You will be better, faster, and quicker to your goals!

• Wow! You are going to give me multiple scripts that work in our market? Yes. I will be giving you scripts that I personally use in the St. Louis market.

Excited to see you at the September 19th FasterHouse Buyers’ Club Meeting!

RSVP Here

[ Where ]

FasterHouse Party Tent (big white tent in New Town)

3556 Galt House Dr

St Charles, MO 63301

[ When ]

Thursday, September 19th, at 6 pm

Networking and Food - 6 to 6:30 pm

Discussion / Speaker – 6:30 to 8:30 pm

After Hours Social – join us right after the meeting for networking - there will be a cash bar within the party tent!

[ RSVP / Cost ]

Step 1: RSVP Here

Step 2: If you are a "First Time" visitor - you are finished, see you there!

If you would like to confirm your RSVP and Pay for just this meeting - http://fasterhousebuyersclub.com/one-meeting

If you would like to confirm your RSVP and pay for an Annual Membership to save $120 -http://fasterhousebuyersclub.com/annual-membership