Brand or Die - Free Headshots!

4 Replies

• 10/01/19 06:00PM - 08:30PM America/Chicago
  • Stan Mansion, 2408 N Kedzie Chicago, Illinois 60647
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Brand or Die! Social media and branding is essential if you want to thrive as a realtor, real estate investor, or business owner. That is why I have partnered with Theresa Panzica to give everyone that attends the event a FREE HEADSHOT and this event is FREE!

We have a rockstar panel:

Matt Pittman - His band has over 90 MILLION views on YouTube and he has incorporated his music into his real estate business.
Trinette Lindsey - Over 3.5 Million Views for Her Famous Rap Video and has been a Realtor for less than a year.
Sean Cochran - Over 1 Million Views for his Country Music Video and has been a Realtor for less than a year.

Location: 2408 N Kedzie Blvd, Chicago, IL 60647 (Stan Mansion)
Date: Tuesday, October 1st
Time: 6pm - 8pm
Cost: FREE and you get a FREE Headshot too thanks to Theresa Panzica!

Originally posted by @Josh Inglis :

Brand or Die! Social media and branding is essential if you want to thrive as a realtor, real estate investor, or business owner. That is why I have partnered with Theresa Panzica to give everyone that attends the event a FREE HEADSHOT and this event is FREE!

We have a rockstar panel:

Matt Pittman - His band has over 90 MILLION views on YouTube and he has incorporated his music into his real estate business.
Trinette Lindsey - Over 3.5 Million Views for Her Famous Rap Video and has been a Realtor for less than a year.
Sean Cochran - Over 1 Million Views for his Country Music Video and has been a Realtor for less than a year.

Location: 2408 N Kedzie Blvd, Chicago, IL 60647 (Stan Mansion)
Date: Tuesday, October 1st
Time: 6pm - 8pm
Cost: FREE and you get a FREE Headshot too thanks to Theresa Panzica!

Great thread name.......Got me to click, well done.