Multifamily investors meetup with Jonathan Twombly
- 10/08/19 06:00PM - 08:00PM America/New_York
- 110 East 42nd Street, 10th Floor New York, New York 10017
Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.
Jonathan Twombly is an investor who built a multi-million dollar real estate portfolio from zero to 404 units. At the meetups, we will address practical questions like these: How do you start a real estate investing business? How can you manage it so it doesn't take over your life and become just like the job you're trying to escape? How do you scale your business so that you truly obtain wealth, freedom, and autonomy? In a time when the real estate market is near the end of one of its greatest bull runs of all time, you don't just need success stories and practical tips. You need accurate, real-time information about where the market is now and where it's heading. We are also going to feature regular check-ins with bankers, brokers, and economists who can explain what they're seeing in the markets and what they expect to happen next. That’s going to be valuable to you when you're making important decisions about whether to buy or sell - you’ll have the most up to date information possible.
- January 15th: Introduction, advantages and tax benefits of REI.
- February 19th: Market cycles.
- March 19th: Team building
- April 16th: Investment strategies.
- May 21st: Selecting markets.
- June 18th: How to find properties.
- July 16th: Due diligence.
- August 20th: Debt financing.
- September 17th: Raising equity. Syndications.
- October 8th: Hiring a managing a property manager.
- November 19th: Scaling a business.
- December 17th: Shark Tank. Pitching a deal.