Pro Member
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Phoenix, AZ
Posted Oct 3 2019, 08:57

2 Replies

• 10/23/19 05:00PM - 06:15PM America/Los_Angeles
  • Starbucks, 2130 132nd St SE Mill Creek, Washington 98012
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Greetings,

Starting a new meet-up group on the north end of Seattle Metro for anyone looking to make connections, have conversations, and deal-share with those pursuing buy/hold, wholesale, fix & flip, BRRRR's, syndication, MF, commercial and any other like-minded real estate types. Bring your top 1-2 deals to share or simply connect w/others! If you're still new and haven't completed a deal? No shame, just come and connect with those already in the investment trenches. Seasoned investor? Great, come and share what you're currently working on. Bring your haves, wants, and needs.

If you're a real estate broker like myself here's a quick note. I'd love to have you part if you are also investment minded and want to add value to the conversation. However, this is NOT an opportunity to simply try and solicit listing/buyer agency agreements from attendees. I won't be wearing my KW brokerage hat, I'm here looking for investment opportunities myself, looking to help beginners, and ultimately make new connections. If that sounds like you please join us.  

NAI Horizon Logo

Loading replies...