Real Estate Investor Meet Up Riverside Ca

7 Replies

• 10/12/19 10:00AM - 01:00PM America/Los_Angeles
  • Will be hosted in the shop located in middle of property., 10141 Cook Ave Unit C Riverside , California 92503
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hey BP Fans And RE Investors!!!

We are on to host our second Real Estate Investing Meetup on Saturday October 12th, at 10am in Riverside at our 4 unit property along with Mr James Gates who hosted the last REI Meet up in downtown riverside. Whether you are still looking for your first deal or have a 100 doors, I am very much looking forward to meeting up and discussing all the progress people have made and networking with new REIs! Anyone is welcome at the meetup!

Feel free to text me with any questions at (951) 317-3340

Hello guys,

I hope all is well. Just wanted to stop by and wish you a happy holiday season. Let's see if we can reconnect and catch up on what you guys have cooking in real estate. Would like to introduce you to my wife as well. Take care!!!