• Rental Property Investor
  • Fremont, CA
Posted Nov 10 2019, 18:47
This event is brought to you by:

No Replies

• 12/06/19 09:00AM - 06:00PM America/Los_Angeles
  • Sheraton Gateway Hotel Los Angeles, California 90045
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

The Apartment Magic Bootcamp [3-Day Course]

If you would you like to confidently invest in apartment complexes – either on your own, or together with others – to create dependable passive income, Neal Bawa’s acclaimed bootcamp is your fast-track to success. Learn the smart approach to investing in commercial size apartment complexes.

Multifamily professional Neal Bawa’s acclaimed Apartment Magic Bootcamp arms you with all the information you need to confidently invest in apartment complexes, on your own, or together with others, to create passive income.

It will give you everything you need, in a detailed step-by-step process, for identifying, buying, and successfully managing multifamily properties in the best metros.

Hundreds of students have been blown away by the quality and depth of this boot camp. Again and again they say that this was the best training that they have ever attended. Our no-questions-asked money back guarantee has never been exercised by a single student!

Join me for three jam-packed days of training, networking and inspiration!

Where: Los Angeles, CA

When: Fri-Sun, December 6-8, 2019

Venue: Sheraton Gateway Hotel near LAX Airport

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR THE EVENT

HURRY AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR SUPER EARLY BIRD PRICING

When you register before Tuesday Nov 12th at midnight, you can save a whopping $1,000!

What You’ll Learn In The Apartment Magic Bootcamp

• - Multifamily and syndication fundamentals
  • - How to find brokers and properties
  • - Syndication and legal structuring fundamentals
  • - How to evaluate - or "underwrite" - properties
  • - The best and worst Metros in the US for cashflow investments
  • - Finding, evaluating and working with property managers
  • - The secret sauce to multifamily investing
  • - How to raise private money for your projects
  • - Asset management best practices (how to optimize your NOI)
  • - NEW: Bus Tour to a multifamily property!
  • - 45 Day Action Plan

What past bootcamp students have to say about the training

Thank you for the massive content and networking at bootcamp last weekend. It really was the most bang for the buck of any event I have attended and I met people that I will be teaming up with.

- Scott Peterson, Sept 2019

The event exceeded my expectations. All killer, no filler. No BS or up-sells either. Neal and Anna are excellent instructors and definitely know their stuff.

- Jonathan Graham, Sept 2019

I've attended other workshops before and this one gives you the most practical, real world information by a long shot.

- Scott Olson, Sept 2019

Whether you are looking to gain insight into apartment investing as a passive investor or improve your skill set as an apartment syndicator, I highly recommend Neal's boot camp. I found the sessions to be very engaging, informative and unique. GREAT EVENT.

- John Van Der Giessen, Sept 2019

I can state unequivocally that this boot camp was by far one of the best that I've attended. I was able to implement the strategies that I learned immediately.

- Esosa Gonmwan

I just want you to know how amazing I thought the workshop was. Listening to many of your (and Anna's) podcasts, I expected a lot from the bootcamp, but my expectations were exceeded tenfold.

- Helen Leyzerovich, Sept 2019

What to Expect When You Attend

1. - Expect to learn everything you need to know about the multifamily apartment industry.
  2. - Expect continuous 2-way interaction and questions and answers.
  3. - Expect to be highly entertained.
  4. - Expect “wow moments” and eye-openers.
  5. - Expect to say to yourself “I wish all seminars were like this.”
  6. - Expect the what you learn to be full of specific, targeted information, not PowerPoint slides about general principles.
  7. - Expect to benefit from being around hundreds of fellow apartment investors at all stages of their careers, with all sizes of - portfolios.
  8. - Expect ‘pitch-free’ training – 100% learning, with absolutely no sales pitches for any kind of education or mentoring product.
  9. - Expect everything to be immediately actionable.

Unlike other bootcamps, this is a completely pitch-free, no-fluff course without upsells, coaching, mentoring, take-home programs, or other nonsense. Just 100% sleaze-free information. Neal will share all of his hard-earned secrets, along with my best tactics and techniques. He will be giving you shortcuts, tools, and strategies that you won't find anyplace else.

HURRY AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR SUPER EARLY BIRD PRICING

When you register before Tuesday Nov 12th at midnight, you can save a whopping $1,000!

Where: Los Angeles, CA

When: Fri-Sun, December 6-8, 2019

Venue: Sheraton Gateway Hotel near LAX Airport

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR THE EVENT