Stanislaus County Investors Meetup

4 Replies

• 11/14/19 06:30PM - 08:30PM America/Los_Angeles
  • Conference room, 220 Standiford Ave, #A Modesto, California 95350
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Come and join a collaborative environment with good discussions centered around knowledge, resources, support, encouragement, networking and education with no sales pitching. For more info and RSVP's, check out https://www.meetup.com/Stanislaus-County-Real-Estate-Investors-Meetup/events/257169641/

@Elian Stuff Thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately, it is impossible to pick a day that works for everyone. If you ever want to start your own meetup, I would be happy to share some pointers with you on how I got this one started. 

@Andrew Narsi The next meetup will be Jan 9th at 6:30pm. I will post the details on BP under Network>Events. I have a meeting with my co-host next week so we will be finalizing all the details for next year. 

HI All

Jan 9 is my work day, I cant go,  too much traffic from San Jose, about 2+hrs each way, when it rains, its 3hrs each way.

It would be cool if you can record it on the iPhone.  audio only and post it,  

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here