Wilmington Investor Meet-Up

5 Replies

This event is brought to you by:
  • 12/03/19 07:00PM - 08:00PM America/New_York
  • Wilmington Brewing Company, 824 S Kerr Ave Wilmington, North Carolina 28403
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Join us on the first Tuesday of every month at 7:00pm! We will be at a new location for our December meet-up: Wilmington Brewing Company. This is an informal networking event, and our hope is provide an opportunity to connect with other investors in Wilmington, NC and surrounding areas. Whether you have tons of experience or no experience, all are welcome! Unfortunately I will be out of town on a business trip for my sales job during this meet-up, but please look for @Emily Happick & her husband Dan. I look forward to seeing everyone again in January!

Just kidding: Look for @Oliver Evans ! He will be hosting the meet up this month. Oliver has been coming since we started meeting and has been crushing it as a realtor recently! Sorry I won't be attending but looking forward to seeing everyone next month!

Just posted the new event for the next meet up! New location Waterline Brewing Company January 7th at 7pm! Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here