AUGUSTA BIGGER POCKETS MEET-UP

21 Replies

• 01/30/20 06:30PM - 09:00PM America/New_York
  • Wild Wing Cafe - Free Parking Available, 3035 Washington Rd. Augusta, Georgia 30907
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

WELCOME AUGUSTA & SOUTHEAST INVESTORS!

Please join us for our third AUGUSTA BIGGER POCKETS MEET-UP. This event was put together to get local investors together to talk strategy, share resources and help each other get/make deals! The Augusta market is heating up and it's a great time to start investing and continue to grow.

Meetings will be held the last Thursday of each month and are free to attend.

This month we will be meeting at Wild Wing Cafe (3035 Washington Rd. Augusta, GA 30907) on January 30th from 6:30 PM - 9:00 PM.

Also, we have started a WhatsApp group chat 'Augusta Real Estate', feel free to reach out to me to I can add you to the chat. 

Call Christopher for any questions and coordination at 762.233.9762

https://www.wildwingcafe.com/locations/augusta-ga

See you there!

Has anyone thought about setting up a Zoom virtual meet-up? I am interested in networking with you folks in the area as I have a few properties in Augusta/Grovetown and I am looking to expand my portfolio. I am currently stationed in Germany, so it would have to be virtual. 

Are any of you aware of any virtual meetups in Georgia? I am an investor from Idaho looking to start investing in the South East and I would greatly appreciate any insight a group like this would provide and I am happy to contribute any way I can.

Good morning BP Family! Hope you are all doing well and staying safe. For those located in Augusta, we are still holding our Monthly in person meetings (while maintaining social distancing). We are meeting the last Thursday of the month at Buffalo Wold Wings on Washington Road. 

We understand that not everyone is comfortable meeting and with that, we are going to start Zoom sessions once a month as well (I will follow up with the next Zoom Meeting Date). @Senate Eskridge  @Miranda Moore  @Christopher Stacy @Roderick McCants Please DM me your contact information and we can catch up over a call and I can add you to the WhatsApp Group Chat.

This month we will be meeting at Wild Wing Cafe (3035 Washington Rd. Augusta, GA 30907) on Thursday September 24th from 6:30 PM-9:00 PM.

Good morning folks. Just a quick update on the Zoom Call for the Augusta BP Meet-up. It appears that the Augusta REIA meeting is today, and is always held on the second Thursday of the month. Please allow some time for me to discuss and coordinate with folks as we confirm a date for us to meet Virtually.

Thanks,

Chris

How's it going everyone? I was able to set up the zoom call for tomorrow, see the details below. Please DM me with any topics that you'd like to cover in the meeting. Also, feel free to DM me your phone number so I can add you to the Whatsapp group.

Topic: Augusta Bigger Pockets September Virtual Meet-up

Time: Sep 17, 2020 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us04web.zoom.us/j/5349...

Meeting ID: 534 938 1815

Passcode: 1AeF2j

@Roderick McCants @Christopher Stacy @Miranda Moore @Senate Eskridge

Christopher, I would like to hear about a few topics. Since I am still in Germany for another 9 months, it is a challenge to get results in the Augusta area. The properties that do hit the MLS fly off almost as fast as they listed. Off market deals seem to be out of my reach, so is anyone using birddogs, wholesalers, or other creative methods for their deal funnel? I certainly cannot drive for dollars. Next, I recently tried to get another loan from USAA for my next property and found that they are no longer loaning to investors. Might be due to COVID, but not sure. Has anyone been using a local lender that they can recommend? Lastly, I have been working with a couple of agents in Evans, but they are not exactly investor focused. Can anyone recommend a good agent that understands what we are trying to achieve? An agent that understands the BRRRR strategy and other creative methods to build our portfolios. Thanks!

Please join us for our September AUGUSTA BIGGER POCKETS MEET-UP. This event was put together to get local investors together to talk strategy, share resources and help each other get/make deals! The Augusta market is heating up and it's a great time to start investing and continue to grow.

Meetings will be held the last Thursday of each month and are free to attend.

This month we will be meeting at Wild Wing Cafe (3035 Washington Rd. Augusta, GA 30907) on September 24th from 6:45 PM - 9:00 PM.

Also, we have started a WhatsApp group chat 'Augusta Real Estate', feel free to reach out to me to I can add you to the chat.

See you there!