Skip to content
Real Estate Events & Meetups

User Stats

Votes
Matt Robinson
  • Developer
  • Daphne, AL
Votes |
30 Days to Your First (or Next) Real Estate Flip!

Matt Robinson
  • Developer
  • Daphne, AL
Posted Jan 28 2020, 07:45
This event is brought to you by:

No Replies

• 02/06/20 07:00PM - 08:30PM America/Chicago
  • Mobile Convention Center, Room 201A, 1 S. Water St. Mobile, Alabama 36602
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Could you be just 30 days away from your first (or next) real estate flip? How would things be different for you financially if just one month from today you were closing on a wholesale deal or renovation project that would lead to a $10,000, $20,000 or even $30,000 payday?

Perhaps you’re thinking, “Oh, this is just another one of those get-rich-quick scams!” Am I right? Well, let me assure you that I DO NOT peddle get rich quick claims…never have and never will. HOWEVER, I have watched COUNTLESS people make a lot of cash very rapidly on QUICK TURN real estate flips…and then use that money to get rich quick-ER.

Don’t believe me? That’s understandable. You’re probably concerned I’m going to use a high-pressure sales tactic to coerce you into buying a $5,000 weekend seminar in Las Vegas, like the last workshop you went to, right? Well, that won’t be happening at this month’s PIG meeting either. In fact, I’ll just be sharing some creative strategies and techniques that our PIG members below used to make some incredible paydays recently…

"We took the information that we received out the door, and in our 1st deal made $34,000….and all with no money down, not a penny down, didn’t get our credit checked. We spent $124 in advertising, and the rest is history!” ~MB & A Edwards

“I’m just a regular guy…who had a 9-to-5 job I wasn’t really enjoying much. Back in March I did my first deal, and [was able to quit my job]. And then recently I found a triplex…and with just 3 TOTAL hours into this deal, I replaced my full time income…netting $32,100 on this deal.” ~Robert Wilson

*Full video at www.professionalinvestorsguild.com/30dayflip*

Will everyone who attends this month’s PIG meeting do a deal in the next 30 days? Nope. Some people just aren’t willing to put in the effort. Will there be quite a few people who make a 5-figure payday in the next 30 days? I have no doubt in mind! The only question is…will one of them be YOU?!?

If you’ve always dreamed about flipping real estate, then this is a meeting you can’t afford to miss! We’ll be in MOBILE on Thursday, February 6th at the Mobile Convention Center, Room 201A

ALL WORKSHOPS start promptly at 7 PM with networking and registration beginning at 6:30 PM.