GRAND JUNCTION INVESTOR COFFEE MEET UP

Teri Feeney Styers
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Grand Junction, CO
Posted Jun 3 2020, 11:31

3 Replies

• 06/13/20 10:00AM - 12:00PM America/Denver
  • TERI'S HOME OFFICE FOR REJUVENATION HOMES, 3177 HIGHVIEW RD GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado 81504
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

ACCOMMODATIONS: Hopefully the weather cooperates so we can meet outside at socially acceptable distances. Mixed messages right now on whether or not I am allowed to provide any food or beverages – but if necessary, it can be BYOC

PURPOSE: A casual exchange of stories, information, gain inspiration from others (no sales pitch from me). You will enjoy it most if you plan to be there the entire time. But if you can only make part of the meeting you won’t be lost.

RESERVE A SPOT: I certainly won’t turn you away – but it would be nice to know if you plan to attend so I can arrange enough seating, etc. You can email or text me: 970-270-0805

Loading replies...