• Realtor
  • Colorado Springs, CO
Posted Jun 4 2020, 15:54
This event is brought to you by:

No Replies

• 06/16/20 06:30PM - 08:30PM America/Denver
  • Third Space Coffee, 5670 N Academy Blvd Colorado Springs, Colorado 80918
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

*** NOTICE: Due to Safer At Home Restrictions, this event will be limited to the first 50 guests so come early! We will be turning people away at the door after we've reached out limit.

Colorado Springs Real Estate Investor Association - Join Colin Smith and Brent Bowers at Third Space Coffee on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of every month at 6:30 PM. Basics on Real Estate Investing, Advanced Styles, and Guest Speakers!

Start Time: 6:30 PM
Location: Third Space Coffee (5670 N Academy Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO 80918)
Cost: Purchase a beverage from Third Space Coffee on your way in.

Meet The Hosts:

Colin Smith - Investing since 2012 and licensed since 2014, my niche as a Realtor has been working with Investors in every aspect to bring deals together. I've flipped homes, own and manage rental properties, wholesaled, and been a hard money lender. My goal is find deals and match them with investors who are ready to jump on the opportunity, and problem solve real estate transactions when they come up.

Brent Bowers – Bought my first buy and hold April 2007 and have been wholesaling homes since 2013. I wholesaled 32 properties in 2017 all while working a full-time job as an Army officer by building a team. I have buy and hold real estate investments, whole-taled properties, and have flipped homes to maximize profit while minimizing the amount of rehab required.

• Real Estate Agent CO (#ER.100052152)

Solid Rock Realty | Property Management Logo