Minneapolis Triplex Conversions with Bruce Runn

5 Replies

• 08/04/20 06:00PM - 07:30PM America/Chicago
  • https://www.facebook.com/events/326403255051311/
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Local investor and BP favorite, @Bruce Runn  will be presenting his Minneapolis triplex remodel and conversion project. Bruce will cover project costs, challenges, working with the City, and future triplex plans. 

We know everyone would love to see the project in-person but due to COVID and interest, this will be a virtual tour. We'll be monitoring all of the questions that come in during the live stream and make sure Bruce answers as many of your questions as possible.

@Alyssa Strom can you/Bruce make the event public? Because I went to the link and I see a "This Content Isn't Available Right Now" on the main page. I'm assuming it's because it's being shared with a small private group. please advise. thanks!

@Huy Le Unfortunately I can't change it to a public event once it's been made private. If you join the group you'll be able to see it. I'll also work out a way to share with non-members and those not on Facebook. Will update the event as soon as I work that out.