• Rental Property Investor
  • CT
Posted Jul 29 2020, 13:10
This event is brought to you by:

2 Replies

• 08/03/20 06:00PM - 08:00PM America/New_York
  • At Bear's Smokehouse BBQ, 470 James St New Haven, Connecticut 06513
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

All right BP community... this is very short notice..

&

there was a long delay due to COVID, but we finally got the ok to continue hosting at our great location, Bear's Smokehouse in New Haven. Part of us choosing this spot was their great outdoor area and as long as the weather holds up we can finally enjoy it.

Come meet other investors from in and around the New Haven area, bring questions, share how you've handled this COVID craziness, and share what you're working on now.

I've received a ton of interest in this meet-up over the past few months so I'm going to do my best to @ everyone here, please let me know if you want to be taken off our list, or if you know anyone who wants to be added let me know as well.

Loading replies...