Where is your Vacation Rental Property?

209 Replies

Looking to connect with other vacation rental owners, hosts and managers!  My property is located in Princeville, Hawaii!  

Port Charlotte, FL

The worst town to live in Kansas, according to Google.  Coffeyville Kansas.  Low property values and education levels.  High crime, few jobs, low wages.  But we do have a refinery.

Originally posted by @Angela Brody :

Branson, MO

I have a few friends with places in Branson.  That is a great market!

@Alanna Schroeder , I have owned/managed 3 in the Lake Tahoe area (currently down to 1 however in Tahoe City).  Here is that property if you want to check it out:  https://evolvevacationrental.com/411501

I have been on an MLS feed for Princeville for a few years now as we go out there every few years for family vacation and love it!

Originally posted by @Jon Crosby :

@Alanna Schroeder, I have owned/managed 3 in the Lake Tahoe area (currently down to 1 however in Tahoe City).  Here is that property if you want to check it out:  https://evolvevacationrental.com/411501

I have been on an MLS feed for Princeville for a few years now as we go out there every few years for family vacation and love it!

very cool, I will check it out!  I just sold my VR in Tahoe Donner this past August so we will be needing a place to stay!

If you ever need a place to stay in Princeville let me know.  Our website is paradiseattheplantation.com.  

Originally posted by @Alanna Schroeder :

Looking to connect with other vacation rental owners, hosts and managers!  My property is located in Princeville, Hawaii!  

Is it legal?! I was just in Princeville and I had heard that STR was mostly illegal on the north shore of Kauai though also not heavily enforced though enforcement could get stricter

Oh poor you!

:)

All of ours are located in Branson, Missouri.

Originally posted by @Angela Brody:

Branson, MO

I have a few friends with places in Branson.  That is a great market!

<3

@Alanna Schroeder Pforge Gburg East TN. Best VR market in the country. Check the link in my profile for my properties.

I do not currently have any vacation rentals but I’m looking to get some in Virginia/NC along the coast between Virginia Beach and the Outer Banks

Another Branson, MO peep! I also have properties in Missouri wine country / STL area.

@Alanna Schroeder Yes! We have two STRs in Branson. One that’s been up and running for a season and a half and the other a complete rehab that my husband did. We just got that one listed and have already booked out over 60 nights for this year. We see so many people booking from all up and down the middle part of the country. We have learned a lot!

Branson

DANG!!!!!!!!!!

I am surrounded by hillbillies!

I have been looking on the golf side of Florida.  Destin and Navarre. Any thoughts on these areas?

Kenneth, I'm an investor and Realtor in the Destin area. You can definitely cash flow there!

Originally posted by @Eric P. :
Originally posted by @Alanna Schroeder:

Is it legal?! I was just in Princeville and I had heard that STR was mostly illegal on the north shore of Kauai though also not heavily enforced though enforcement could get stricter

Hawaii is very strict in general.  My area is considered a resort area so YES it is legal.  I purchased in 2013 and would only consider legal rentals.  Not worth it otherwise.

Destin Florida but don’t tell anyone. They may have the most beautiful white sand beach in the USA. But keep it quiet lol. 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here