Skip to content
Short-Term & Vacation Rental Discussions

User Stats

Votes
Liran Afergan
Votes |
Does Mashvisor the Airbnb analytics software is accurate?

Liran Afergan
Posted Jun 24 2019, 21:35

Hi everyone,

I'm investing and own a few traditional rental properties in PA. Recently I've started to look over the Airbnb / short term rental market which seems to me much more profitable.

I had a session with one of the CS representatives of Mashvisor, real estate analytics software, and everything looks good in terms of all the data that they provide, in order to make a wise decision on where to invest, occupancy rates, cash on cash forecast and more.

Mashvisor also have a traditional residential rental analytic data. When I checked their data for the traditional Rentals on the areas that I'm investing in, I've noticed that the information that they providing there not really related to the reality. I know exactly what are my expenses, profits, gross and net ROI's and it didn't match at all to the information that Mashvisor presenting for the properties in this area.

My bottom line question is, should I rely Mashvisor or any other real estate analytic software on making my investments and moves on the short term rental market ?

I will appreciate if people who own and does short term rentals to advise me on that.

Thanks in advance,

Liran

Loading replies...