Skip to content
Short-Term & Vacation Rental Discussions

User Stats

Votes
Paul Sandhu#4 Short-Term & Vacation Rental Discussions Contributor
  • Investor
  • The worst town to live in, KS
Votes |
Ever get a hate message about your STR? Part 2.

Paul Sandhu#4 Short-Term & Vacation Rental Discussions Contributor
  • Investor
  • The worst town to live in, KS
Posted Aug 10 2019, 10:15

You've all read the 2nd paragraph of my daily ad.  But here is the first and third paragraph to put it in perspective.  I would post a link to the ad, but my phone number is in the first picture and in the ad.  A mod would remove it.  See anything offensive or otherwise insulting?

Furnished houses with all bills paid. I have 23 in Coffeyville, 82 beds total. Have rented to about 1400 CVR Energy contractors. Weekly rate. No deposit, no lease, no hassle. Full kitchen, you can cook anything from a PopTart to a Thanksgiving dinner. Washer/dryer, WiFi, cable tv in every room. All supplies such as towels, linens, soap, detergent, t.p. are stocked. You just need to bring your clothes and groceries, everything else is there. Call me to reserve a house for your groups job, or sleep in a dinky motel room when you get here. It's your call. Better Call Paul XXX-YYY-ZZZZ.

(paragraph 2 omitted)

Responsible people with high class standards rent from me. People without problems. People that want to save money and stay somewhere better than a motel or cabin. See the list of 1400 below. My 23 furnished houses are in family friendly neighborhoods on the west side of town. If this sounds like you, Better call Paul XXX-YYY-ZZZZ.

Loading replies...