• Phoenix, AZ
Votes |
Short Term Rental - looking for reservation only company

Greg Junge
  • Realtor
  • Phoenix, AZ
Posted Sep 26 2019, 12:37

Hi BP!

I have one short term rental that I have my property manager managing for me. This property just went live last March and has been up and down due to seasonality. Luckily I'm coming into the busy season since the house is in Arizona.

The problem I have is that my calendar isn't as full as I'd like it to be and want to see what I can do to help. My property managers have done a great job and I'm getting new reservations every day. I know I can't have a contract with 2 property managers, but is there a company out there that will simply supply me with reservations, and I can pass those reservations along to my property manager to screen them, manage their stay, etc.  This reservation company would basically advertise my property and when they get an inquiry, pass that directly to me.  Of course I'd pay the "reservation only" company a percentage of the gross rent, probably 10%.

I can sign up for every website out there, but most of them manage the reservation from start to finish, which isn't what I'm looking for.  Anyway, just wanted to see if anyone here had any insight or thoughts about my idea.

Thanks, Greg

Loading replies...