BP CON STR Forum Meetup Anyone?

7 Replies

Hey Guys!

My husband, Scott and I, are pumped to be attending BP CON this year. Are any other STR forum followers planning to attend? This would be a great opportunity for us to meet in person. As many of you know, not only is @Avery Carl a speaker, but her real estate business is based in Nashville.  She knows of a great spot that we can meet up.  Please PM me if you are interested in getting together.

Hope to see you there!

P.S. I *heard* her husband @Lucas Carl was buying the first round of drinks :-)

Lol *used to be.* We still have an office in Nash but our main office is in PF/G-Burg. But I do still know all the spots!

Originally posted by @Karen Chenaille :

Hey Guys!

My husband, Scott and I, are pumped to be attending BP CON this year. Are any other STR forum followers planning to attend? This would be a great opportunity for us to meet in person. As many of you know, not only is @Avery Carl a speaker, but her real estate business is based in Nashville.  She knows of a great spot that we can meet up.  Please PM me if you are interested in getting together.

Hope to see you there!

P.S. I *heard* her husband @Lucas Carl was buying the first round of drinks :-)

Actually we live in Pigeon Forge but yes we will be there and would love to meet up. But only if @Paul Sandhu is coming :) 

I'll be there holding down the Coachella Valley STR street cred, along with my business partner Kim.