Meridian, Idaho Airbnb?

9 Replies

Does anyone here do Airbnb in Meridian, Idaho?  What is your experience for occupancy rates and nightly rates throughout the year?  We enjoy the culture and life in Boise/Meridian, and are considering airbnb as an option.

While I don't currently operate any, I am planning on it in the near future (West Boise though, so YMMV).  I found a great site for analytics regarding Airbnbs/STRs called AirDNA.co  It's got some info available for free, but the real value is their paid service. Might be worth checking out if you're planning on STR as a business model in the future, beyond just 1-2 units.

@Greg Fyfe   Do you already have a rental property in Meridian, or do you plan on buying/renting a property in order to make it into Airbnb?

@Adam Fleck, thanks for the insight into AirDNA.co - definitely an awesome resource.  I did get some analytics from AirDNA.co, but I was hoping to see if I could verify the info as listed on the website.

@Paul Sandhu, I am looking at buying a property and considering both rentals or Airbnb in Meridian

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here