Short term rental property managements

8 Replies

Hello everybody!

Are there any good short term rental property managements in south Florida? I have a fourplex in pompano beach I’m interested to try short term rental with.

If you also have any advice for me, let me know!

Thanks!

I agree with  @Paul Sandhu .

Self management is the way to go. You can easily manage from your phone. Just get a great cleaning service to handle turnovers for you and be your eyes and ears. This will save you a hefty PM fee.

I agree with @John Underwood

Self management is the way to go. You can easily manage from your phone. Just get a great cleaning service to handle turnovers for you and be your eyes and ears. This will save you a hefty PM fee.

@John Underwood @Paul Sandhu thank you both for your suggestions, unfortunately i have a w2 job that I like and there I am about to start traveling a lot. So far I’ve been managing my long term tenants but I’m moving to have more short term rentals and managing that with my job would be close to impossible. Which is why I am looking for a property management company that focuses on short term rentals

@Arman Jay Tigran If you go the route you are thinking, you'll make the same amount with your STR property that you would if it was a LTR. You can't be passive and do an STR. I've replaced a clothes dryer, fixed a Roku and showed a place to someone since sunrise today. I also mow 23 lawns and my cleaning lady has 83 beds that she has to do the laundry for when needed. She does it for free, and I get to sleep with her.

Striking out so far here but Google STR manager in south Florida and read their reviews. Call and ask them if they have a place to rent. Then call back and ask how they work an owner. Do the leg work.

There are PM here too. You might hear from some.