Votes
Adam Martin
  • Rental Property Investor
Votes |
LVP Flooring for Beach Condo

Adam Martin
  • Rental Property Investor
Posted Jun 19 2021, 17:36

So short term rentals aren't my space I do long term SFH's however I currently am renting out an air B&B in Panama City Beach. I have stayed at the complex as well as other beach condos several years and most have always been tile floors which is the standard. Looking at the pictures I really didn't pay attention to the floor but was surprised when I got here they are using LVP as pretty much everyone uses all tile and some will use a thin carpet in the bedrooms. In my opinion this is great and something I am going to look for in the future. It is much softer on my feet and not as cold plus I don't have to see a bunch of old dirty grout. I feel it looks much more modern and while the whole condo is nice I am somehow most impressed with the flooring which really feels weird to me. I am going to try to get it again next year if I can and the flooring is a big part of it. With that said are any others switching to LVP or is this becoming more common. I don't know if I would necessarily switch perfectly good tile to it but may be something for you guys to think about in the future when doing renovations. I currently lay it in at least the main floor of my rentals so am familiar with it and can tell they used quality materials and will be commenting on it in my 5 star review I am going to be giving.

Loading replies...