Fairbanks, Alaska

25 Replies

Wanting to connect with local REI investors in the Fairbanks and North Pole area, lets get together and start a club and talk over some strategies. I have a VIP buyers list available to sign up on. Message me and I will respond as soon as I can.

Harold, are you still trying to connect with other local investors?

Thanks, Celeste

Let's get together some time, just did a flip in North Pole

I'm interested. I am out of North Pole at the moment.

I'd be interested in meeting some locals as well, maybe we could all learn a bit!!

If you want to get together sometime, my cell is 907 378-6474

I'm in Fairbanks half the month, every month. I'll be here until the 4th of December. Anybody around this week for a beer? How about Wednesday night?

Originally posted by @Harold Groetsema :

Wanting to connect with local REI investors in the Fairbanks and North Pole area, lets get together and start a club and talk over some strategies. I have a VIP buyers list available to sign up on. Message me and I will respond as soon as I can.

I'm interested, as I'll likely be moving there in a few months. Did you guys end up starting this club/meetings? What exactly do you mean by 'VIP Buyers list'

I am interested!  I live in North Pole.  

Hello, my name is Naomi and I am very new to REI. Looking to start discussing REI ideas and get any info those more experienced may be willing to offer.

If everyone wants to meet at Big Daddy's sometime, let me know the day and time and I'll make sure they have space for us.

I am very interested in expanding my network with like-minded investors in Fairbanks. I currently own 4 units but I am actively analyzing deals and working with some other local investors to expand this year. I am happy to share everything that I have been learning and/or encountering in our market with anyone.  Currently I am primarily looking at buy and hold deals for cash flow initially with potential to flip based on market fluctuation.  Whenever this meet up happens I would like to be a part of it! 

Im interested in the meet-up. Let me know the date/time.

I'll be out of town from the 4th to the 12th of April. I'm free on the 13th all day if we want to schedule something. I also have a few rentals here, and also have a rental using my SDIRA. I'm looking for more buy and hold, as I don't seem to got the flip for cash down quite right.

Does 6:00pm on April 13th at Big Daddy's work for others interested in a Fairbanks, Alaska meet-up? Please express your interest and availability.

I'll be there, as soon as we have a good count I'll make reservations. That's two!!!!

Did this meeting ever happen? I ended up out of town. I have since left my full time job and gone full time into investing. I would very much like to set up another meeting with anyone interested. I have since purchased another duplex and a tri plex and in the process of doing my first whole sale deal. I have a few opportunities lined up that would like to have a partner be a part of if I can find one. 

Hi all, this thread is a bit old, but was wondering if there is a group that meets in Fairbanks? I'm new to REI, but am looking to take the plunge

I've been looking for one too but if you're interested, we could start one. Maybe there are more people who'll show up once they found out. 

I'm in, let me know when and where. And Matthew Langberg, I would be interested in partnering.

Fellow Investors,
There is a newer real estate Investment club In Fairbanks AK. Check it out on Meetup! The name is 907 Real Estate Investment Club.
https://www.meetup.com/907-REI-Club-Real-Estate-Investment/

Good afternoon,

Does anyone know of an agent in the Fairbanks, AK or North Pole, AK area?

Thanks!

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here