Investor friendly title company?

4 Replies

Hello, does anyone have any recommendations for an investor friendly title company here in the valley. One that does assignments and double-closes where the end-buyer can fund the transaction?

I checked some earlier posts but most of those posts were pretty old, so I'd appreciate any help or recommendations anyone may have! Thanks advance for any help!

Highly recommend Chicago Title Agency, they are great with investors and provide investor discounts. 

One escrow officer contact is Amy Frink at Chicago Title. If you want her contact information, PM me, I can't post it here.

Travis Shelton, Real Estate Agent in AZ (#SA652823000)

Hi Matt, 

Chicago Title is great, however, they don't do a lot of creative deals! I will PM you the info for Altima Title company. They are a smaller title company, more flexible and affordable! Good luck to you! 

Lumi Ispas, Real Estate Agent in IL (#475.113981)
773-392-2906
Originally posted by @Matt D. :

Hello, does anyone have any recommendations for an investor friendly title company here in the valley. One that does assignments and double-closes where the end-buyer can fund the transaction?

I checked some earlier posts but most of those posts were pretty old, so I'd appreciate any help or recommendations anyone may have! Thanks advance for any help!

What you want, many of the title companies can provide, you just need to know what to ask for.  Security Title is the most flexible in my experience.  They can turnaround title reports within 24 hours (not days), offer open ended title insurance (which I think is what you meant by double closes), and can offer special investor rates for multiple transactions.  Any branch can help.

Hope that helps.

I've been using Nohemi at Empire west. She mainly works with investors. I've done assignments, double closes, sub2 and wraps with her. You should reach out to her.  

Nohemi Medina-Velasco

Branch Manager/Escrow Officer

4808 N. 22nd Street #100

Phoenix, AZ 85016

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.