Skip to content
Arizona Real Estate Q&A Discussion Forum

User Stats

Votes
Rocco Garavuso
Votes |
MultiFamily investing In AZ? (Phoenix, else where?)

Rocco Garavuso
Posted Sep 14 2021, 21:40

Hi all,

I recently turned 20. I have been working up and investing my money for a few years now. I have around 50k in assets, just no cash. Im starting to save up 25K for a down payment via FHA loan to buy a property in Arizona. I currently live in California, but ive only been here for about 2, almost 3 years. (originally from New Jersey) So im in the extreme early stages of looking where id like to buy. Currently im working on getting the down payment together. I have researched a tiny bit of Az, Phoenix to be exact. Im looking for good areas to buy a Multifamily property to utilize the house hack strategy, then start to buy up SFHs. From my very small amount of research it looks like Phoenix and the surrounding areas (Tempe, Gilbert, Scottsdale, etc) are the only places to find duplex's. I plan to buy something in the next year, year and a half, as the eviction ban is coming into fruition. I am using this time to gather knowledge, learn, and collect a down payment, and a small war chest. So, for someone just browsing right now, where would you suggest to find a duplex in AZ, under 350,000? Thanks for any help, i look forward to learning from the pros!

Loading replies...