• Turlock, CA
Votes |
Where in OH are you investing and Why?

Kevin Moules
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Turlock, CA
Posted May 31 2018, 21:49

Hello CA BP members!

I am new to REI and joined BP several months ago. We live and Turlock and are looking for buy and hold multi family opportunities for cash flow. Unfortunately our area will not support cash flowing properties (at least ones listed on the MLS). I have looked at other cities up to 2 hours away and it looks like the same story to me. Hard to cash flow even with 25% down. This has led me to look out of state, something I would not have thought about even 2 months ago. Just finished @Brandon Turner book on rental property investing and am working through @David Greene book on Long distance investing.

I am looking at properties in OH due to spending about 1.5 months there in 2012. I liked my time there and enjoyed the state. Wanted to know for those of you investing in OH where are you investing? Cleveland, Columbus, Cincinnati? Any suburbs of these I should be looking at? Looking for $200 per door cash flow if possible. Goal is to fly out this year and meet people and put together a team with an agent, PM, and loan officer. Any recommendations would be appreciated! Hoping to own 10 units by years end if possible!

If you are nearby I would love to meet with you and discuss what you have learned about OH.

Thanks!

Loading replies...