Real estate investment club

4 Replies

I am currently in the process of forming a real estate investment club . I have 30 people already interested and I am looking for more. My plan is for everybody to contribute at least $6k a year and we will start by buying land and building on it single family homes. Once the construction is complete we will sell and split the profits. What I would like to know is the best way to form an Llc and i would like to grow my network of legal professionals, contractors and investors. I am in Southern California 

Originally posted by @Elias Valdez:

I am currently in the process of forming a real estate investment club . I have 30 people already interested and I am looking for more. My plan is for everybody to contribute at least $6k a year and we will start by buying land and building on it single family homes. Once the construction is complete we will sell and split the profits. What I would like to know is the best way to form an Llc and i would like to grow my network of legal professionals, contractors and investors. I am in Southern California 

Hi Elias. I'm sure someone will disagree with me, but i'm not sure now is the right time to be buying land and taking on new builds. We are in a funny place in the market right now, and for me I believe the market could take a little dip in 16-24months. If that happens, then buying land now and getting in to a year long process of building won't be the best way to start. The LLC side is easy, its just finding the right attorney to draw it up and register it. I'm part of a real estate club and I can tell you it isn't easy to get it up and running. The club i'm with has been around for 10 years and we have great systems in place, funding, contractors etc, but it took time and money to build it, and more time to get it to where it runs great.

John Slater how are you doing? We have met before at the investors club you are apart of. You are Correct about the club having great systems in place. I would really like to join you guys at the club very soon. Please Dm me John I would really like to buy you a cup of coffee and continue this discussion 

Originally posted by @Elias Valdez:

Hi,

I am interested in joining your club. PM me details please if possible.