Contra Costa- Contractor to help with getting permit

2 Replies

Hi BP Members,

I have a portfolio of rentals in the Bay Area, primarily in the Alameda County, and I have recently picked up 2 properties in contra costa. My latest buy is a 3 Bed 1.5 detached house in Brentwood. The .5 bath has been converted into a complete bath without permit. I am looking to go through the city and get a permit for it, but I have no prior experience in this area.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a good architect/contractor who can help me with the process and get the permit?

Thanks for your help!