Skip to content
Colorado Real Estate Q&A Discussion Forum

User Stats

Votes
Erik Mehus
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Colorado
Votes |
Investment Groups Looking for Full Time Help?

Erik Mehus
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Colorado
Posted Aug 3 2019, 12:17

What You Need: Someone with real estate experience who can help grow your business, streamline operations, and is motivated to work hard.

Value I Bring: I have experience as a Portfolio Manager leasing over 500k SF of retail space in multiple states, in depth experience analyzing potential acquisitions, developing creative leasing strategies, overseeing major renovations on a multifamily property, working in sales for a national vacation rental management company and am co-founder of online resource Master Vacation Rentals. My varied experience in sales, project management, financial analysis and working on tight deadlines has made me agile and creative in solving problems.

If you or someone you know is looking for someone, I would love to discuss your needs in more detail to see if I am the right fit. Ideally looking for a full time role with a Denver area investment company/individual focused on multifamily, development or residential real estate but am open to the right opportunity. Please send me a message here on Bigger Pockets and we can take things from there.

Thank you,

Erik Mehus