• Rental Property Investor
  • Grand Junction, CO
Votes |
Real Estate Progress

Thomas Hundtoft
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Grand Junction, CO
Posted Jul 23 2020, 17:45

Howdy All,  It has been a while since I have posted.  I am in the process of buying a small town...or so it seems.  I am now under contract for a commercial building and a duplex.  The commercial building is a 4 unit combo that has two commercial spaces and two residences.  The duplex is on the lower end of the spectrum and it is decent.  I made an extremely low offer and it was accepted.  With this deal, I will be at a dozen doors. Half of these doors are in this small town.  I feel that the preparation and gathering of knowledge has been snowballing my opportunities.  I made a comment to my realtor friend about looking for a MHP to invest in.  Turns out the realtor has a family member looking to sell a small 5 unit park that is lot rent only with no PHOs (think training wheels for me)in another Western Colorado Town. Everything you hear about building a relationship...it's true.  Get to know the people you are working with and do a little bit of self promotion on what you are working on or looking for.  I wouldn't say I am a huge success, but it seems to be working out. Each deal brings a little more cash flow.   I listen to the podcast, read the books and try to tune into Paul Moore on Saturdays.  Motivation and taking action will get you a long way in life.  I have met some interesting people through bigger pockets.  It is good to see that people are jumping into this and taking action in all aspects of their life.  

Thomas Hundtoft

Loading replies...