HELLO FROM SYDNEY...

3 Replies

:D Hello everyone, I just found this site on the web as I was searching for more properties. Originally from Orlando, Fl. I now live in Sydney, but have continued my investing practices in the states. I work for an investor in Orlando, and network with other investors through a small online networking group. We work all types of properties from the ¨uglies¨ to the $mms. We are for the most part wholesalers, but have other types of investors from within the group. I´ve personally purchased properties in California, Nevada, Arizona, Texas, Georgia, S. Carolina, and of course Florida. Our associate investors buy and sell nationwide, and are competent wiith various situations. I currently have 8 properties that I´m in the process of selling, and 4 more in the workings. I´m always looking for other investors to network with and offer each other our available properties.

I don´t run a website (don´t have the time) and strictly network via e-mail. :superman: If anyone out there is interested in becoming an ally, you can contact me via e-mail :wink: [/b]

Hey out there in Sydney! Great city to be in! First, if you're selling any properties, you can post them in our property directory - nice and easy and free - http://www.biggerpockets.com/properties/.

Glad to have you on the site, and remember that you can do all the networking you'd like here on the site - that's what we've created it for!

:rock: Good luck with the properties and we'll see you around!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you