Introduction

7 Replies

Hi BP community

James from Cincinnati, first time wanting to invest in real estate, currently enrolled in class to be a realtor. I want to concentrate on apartments and multi family units. Thanks BP founders for this site. After reading multiple topics on this site I am amazed that it is truly free.

Welcome @James Johnson this site and the people on here are pretty amazing. If you haven't already, I suggest also attending the Cincinnati REIA. They are having a meeting tonight at 6:00 PM. If you have any questions I'd be more than happy to help where I can. Good luck.

@James Johnson

Welcome to BP. I'm a new member as well. I'm from the Philadelphia area and am also very interested in multifamily homes. There is a whole forum on BP for multifamily units as wells as being a land lord (they are two separate forums). I have been finding a lot of awesome information for the few days I've been using the site.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here