Votes
Marcus Mears
  • Mesa, AZ
Votes |
AZ Investors/Mentors Welcomed

Marcus Mears
  • Mesa, AZ
Posted Aug 5 2022, 12:34

Saying hello to everyone from Mesa, AZ! I am new to the group and just wanted to introduce myself. The wife and I started out at the beginning of the year by binge watching/listening to the Bigger Pockets podcast and have reached a point that we need to put ourselves out there, and connect with like minded people to begin our conquest. We are looking to purchase a Multifamily (duplex,tri,quad) home either in the Phoenix or Tucson area, with the intentions to "house hack" with low down payment products(I'm a veteran so VA, FHA, different creative financing ways.) Our greatest concern would be having/raising the capital needed, the lack of knowledge when it comes to land lording, and just the general process of buying a home. Now with that being said we do have some Capital, we are reading a couple different books on becoming a land lord, as well as continuing to grow knowledge and the tools in our tool box to be able to negotiate a deal to work in our favor and then closing on that deal. We would be willing to possibly JV into our first deal to get to know the ins and outs but are also up to private money lending to fund the deal and negotiating some kind of equity return or if the numbers are right, a percentage of the cashflow or maybe even both depending on what type of property we ultimately obtain. We are very flexible. I know that this was long winded and I appreciate you reading all the way through. Our main goal is to connect with individuals and/or different teams to discuss how we can help you, help us. Thanks again for this awesome group, looking forward to this Journey!

Loading replies...