• Investor
  • Gainesville, TX
Votes |
New to BP and new to REI. anxious to learn and network

Paul Irby
  • Investor
  • Gainesville, TX
Posted Nov 30 2022, 19:03

Hello everyone! I am Paul Irby and live in Gainesville, TX. Just starting my journey in REI. I have heard great things about BiggerPockets and even better things about the people in it. I look forward to being able to meet and talk with as many of you as I can.

User Stats

Votes
Nate Sanow
Pro Member
  • I​nvestor & Agent
  • Tulsa, OK
Votes |
Pro Member
  • I​nvestor & Agent
  • Tulsa, OK
Replied Nov 30 2022, 20:42

Hey Paul! Welcome to BP and the forums. It’s a good place to network, build relationships, and encourage others, while learning. Comment, post, vote, and engage people. Read what you can and enjoy it! It’s like drinking from a firehose sometimes but it’s a fun ride. Good luck to you on your journey.

User Stats

Votes
Cecilia Hagan
  • Investor
  • Denton, TX
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Denton, TX
Replied Dec 19 2022, 11:21

Welcome Paul! I started my REI journey in Gainesville, TX as well! I have 2 great little properties in that town and hopefully will be getting more in the next year. I just love that area and market so much. If you have any questions or want to chat on the phone let me know! I am a licensed realtor and property manager and I'm always down to talk shop. No strings attached and no sales pitches I promise ;)

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Alli Breighner
  • Lender
  • San Diego, CA
Votes |
  • Lender
  • San Diego, CA
Replied Dec 19 2022, 11:47

Hi Paul,

Welcome to the BP community! BiggerPockets offers numerous resources so definitely take advantage of it. Would love to discuss REI and connect.

User Stats

Votes
Cody Schelsteder
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied Jan 17 2023, 21:19

Hi Paul! I just started my REI adventure August of last year, though I don't have any properties yet, I'm always actively looking. I live in Gainesville also, if you want to chat you can always reach out. Gainesville also has a monthly REI meetup at Krootz Brewing I believe on the 2nd Wednesday of every month.