• Woodhaven, NY
Votes |
Newbie From Queens, New York

Javier Diaz
  • Involved In Real Estate
  • Woodhaven, NY
Posted Dec 17 2013, 20:09

Hello All,

I'm Javier Diaz originally from the Lower East Side of Manhattan and now living and looking to invest in the borough of Queens. I'm a former Mac Support Technician of 12 yrs and now a Licensed NYC Real Estate agent specializing in residential rentals.

I'm 34 and currently live in Woodhaven Queens. I have had an interest in real estate investing since I bought the Carlton Sheets "No Money Down" program at the age of 21yrs old and living at home with my parents in the Lower East Side. Never made a move to purchase anything back in the 90's because I didn't think anyone would take a modestly employed 21yr old making just 45K a year. Oh, how I wish I could turn back the clock. I wanted to buy abandoned apartment buildings in the Lower East Side before it became the trendy neighborhood it is today.

I stumbled upon Bigger Pockets while researching and doing my due diligence on the Renatus Investor Training Program or as it's referred to here, the "Gurus". I read a few reviews on Renatus here on BP and it saved me thousands of dollars. It certainly had the smell of Multi Level Marketing and I still have a bad taste in my mouth from other such investments. Although, I'm sure I would have gained some knowledge and use from the program, I feel I can also get that same help and knowledge from BP, but without the $2,000 "tuition" cost.

I'm looking to chat, meet and otherwise network with any real estate investors who are starting out and just want to chat with like-minded individuals or seasoned investors who would trade some of their knowledge for some of my computer skills. I've worked in a technical support position for several years and can fix a and assist with Apple computers, iPads, iPhones, software, networks and peripherals. I also have some lite graphic design and photography skills. I have a strong artistic sense and can be very creative. If this is something you lack, I can trade you for some number crunching and deal analyzing skills!

My goal is to enter into my first investment deal within the first 6 months of 2014. I hope that with all the new friends and support of BPer's everywhere I'll be able to do so. It would truly be, a dream come true.

Greetings and Farewell,

Javier Diaz

Loading replies...