Votes
Brandon Gamblin
  • Saint Louis, MO
Votes |
Newbie Investor

Brandon Gamblin
  • Saint Louis, MO
Posted Jan 17 2014, 23:50

I just want to introduce myself because I didn't at first. But my name is Brandon Gamblin and I’m a rookie investor. I've been learning the trade (consistently) for about 3 months now and I’m getting closer and closer to my very first deal the more I network with different agents, rehabbers, investors etc. There are a lot of things that I feel I MUST know so I will be asking a lot of questions. My ultimate goal is to build up enough capital from residential profits to buy commercial property with a lot of units out right so I won’t have to worry about a paying a mortgage along with taxes insurance, maintenance and management. I want to acquire at least to commercial properties in this manner before I retire. I’m only 28 so it looks like I’d be able to do more by the time that comes. Does anyone have any advice for me on this new career endeavor? I’m humble enough to listen and my ears are wide open to what everyone has to say. GOD bless everybody that is a part of BiggerPockets and I hope to do deals with some of you one day. :-)

Loading replies...