Votes |
Newbie from Durham, NC

Ricky A.
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Chapel Hill, NC
Posted Jan 18 2014, 09:34

Hello, BPers!

I'm new to BP after finding it a month or so ago while searching for a good rental property analysis spreadsheet.

I usually don't like to give up the email addy, but I'm glad I did in this case because that's how I learned about the podcast. I started listening from ep. 1, and I'm currently at ep. 30. After listening to so many in such a short period of time, I figured it was time to really join the community and introduce myself.

Anyway, I live in Durham, NC and am primarily interested in buy-and-hold/rental properties. I'm currently renting a townhouse that used to be my primary residence, and I should be closing on a 2nd rental (a single-family home) next week.

I'm also interested in looking for opportunities in Huntsville & Decatur, AL. I spent a lot of time there, and as I start, I want to concentrate in geographies that I know.

Now that I'm actually starting to invest in real estate (instead of just thinking about it), I'm also excited to start attending the local REIA meetings (www.treia.com) again.

Loading replies...