Pleasure to introduce Jay Hinrichs

Pleasure to introduce Jay Hinrichs

Engelo RumoraBusiness Member
Investor · Toledo, OH · Member since 2013 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes

Hey guys,

I hope your all well.

Just a quick post to introduce @Jay Hinrichs a colleague that has been a regular poster over the years on an Australian real estate forum.

I am sure many of you will already know Jay and for the members that don't I am sure you will gain a wealth of knowledge from his contribution to this forum.

Thanks for reading and have a great day.

1Reply
39 views

Most Popular Reply

Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
8y
Originally posted by @Odie Ayaga:

Just came across this searching for another discussion and I HAD to chime in. This post has 0 replies. I wish in 2014 they'd realize one day how much of a contribution @Jay Hinrichs would make here even making his way onto the podcast. 18K posts and 18K votes later we're all much better off. Thanks Jay and I had no idea @Engelo Rumora brought you to us so thanks to him as well. Wish I could tag everyone on here who's learned something from you over the years so they could chime in as well.

Thanks for the kind words I have never been on a internet forum before I started posting on the Australian forum that's how I met Engelo 6 or 7 years ago..  BP is an incredible site and we are blessed to have it in the real estate community that's for sure.

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Delran, NJ · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 951 votes
    8y

    Just came across this searching for another discussion and I HAD to chime in. This post has 0 replies. I wish in 2014 they'd realize one day how much of a contribution @Jay Hinrichs would make here even making his way onto the podcast. 18K posts and 18K votes later we're all much better off. Thanks Jay and I had no idea @Engelo Rumora brought you to us so thanks to him as well. Wish I could tag everyone on here who's learned something from you over the years so they could chime in as well.

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Odie Ayaga:

    Just came across this searching for another discussion and I HAD to chime in. This post has 0 replies. I wish in 2014 they'd realize one day how much of a contribution @Jay Hinrichs would make here even making his way onto the podcast. 18K posts and 18K votes later we're all much better off. Thanks Jay and I had no idea @Engelo Rumora brought you to us so thanks to him as well. Wish I could tag everyone on here who's learned something from you over the years so they could chime in as well.

    Thanks for the kind words I have never been on a internet forum before I started posting on the Australian forum that's how I met Engelo 6 or 7 years ago..  BP is an incredible site and we are blessed to have it in the real estate community that's for sure.

  • Engelo RumoraBusiness Member
    OP
    Investor · Toledo, OH · Member since 2013 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Odie Ayaga:

    Just came across this searching for another discussion and I HAD to chime in. This post has 0 replies. I wish in 2014 they'd realize one day how much of a contribution @Jay Hinrichs would make here even making his way onto the podcast. 18K posts and 18K votes later we're all much better off. Thanks Jay and I had no idea @Engelo Rumora brought you to us so thanks to him as well. Wish I could tag everyone on here who's learned something from you over the years so they could chime in as well.

    This is history mate lol

    I introduced Jay to Bigger Pockets hehe

    I should charge in Crypto donations hehe

    Jay has been a great mentor to me for 7 years now

    He is also one the most ethical people you will ever meet

    Thanks

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    8y

    @Engelo Rumora  well frankly the same ethics apply to you Engelo  I am very proud of the business you have created for yourself.. coming from Australia.. is this a great country or WHAT.... that someone can come here and now by early 30's be a very successful real estate entrepreneur...

    But we don't want to sell short your intellect your drive and your magnanimous personality  all things that are needed to be successful In what U do..

    But Bottom line taking care of your clients and putting your clients well being first is a big reason for your success.

    Keep it up..  

  • Engelo RumoraBusiness Member
    OP
    Investor · Toledo, OH · Member since 2013 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Jay Hinrichs:

    @Engelo Rumora  well frankly the same ethics apply to you Engelo  I am very proud of the business you have created for yourself.. coming from Australia.. is this a great country or WHAT.... that someone can come here and now by early 30's be a very successful real estate entrepreneur...

    But we don't want to sell short your intellect your drive and your magnanimous personality  all things that are needed to be successful In what U do..

    But Bottom line taking care of your clients and putting your clients well being first is a big reason for your success.

    Keep it up..  

    Thanks mate

    Much appreciated

    I feel old

    Just turned 30 and I still haven't become the president

    I'll start with Mayor and work my up lol

    They need to change the law tho so a non US citizen can run hehehe

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.