• Lakeland, FL
Votes |
New to BP! Hello from DC.

David Young
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Lakeland, FL
Posted Mar 1 2014, 14:05

Hello BP Community,

My name is David Young. I am new to the world of real estate investing. My background is in financial analysis and accounting. I hold a CPA license in VA and am finishing up my masters in finance from Johns Hopkins University. I currently work full-time as a financial analyst for a large organization, but am looking into investing in real estate on the side. At this point, I'm just trying to learn and get educated on the in and outs (and mistakes to avoid) in REI. I am looking for some long-term investments, so buy and hold seems to make the most sense for me.

At some point I would love to work alongside some local investors to see how deals are done first-hand. I am a whiz with spreadsheets and financial analysis; so while I don't have much experience in real estate, I could possibly add some value on the analytical side if needed (want to be a giver, not just a taker!).

Looking forward to reading the articles and educational info here on BP. Been very impressed and helped by what I've read and seen thus far!

Best,

David

Loading replies...