Votes
Cliff James
  • Clementon, NJ
Votes |
New investor in New Jersey

Cliff James
  • Clementon, NJ
Posted Mar 5 2014, 05:55

Hello everyone, my name is Cliff and I am a new investor in the South Jersey area, just outside Philadelphia. I have always been interested in real estate, I bought my first house when I was 20. I'm looking to get out of the corporate world, and focus on building my own wealth. I'm 25 now, working full time in the engineering industry, but have been working like crazy over the past 4-5 months creating my business and packing my brain with as much information as I can. It seems like BP is another great source for learning and networking.

For the first year or two, I'd like to mainly wholesale properties, and fix and flip some here and there. I'd do that more as a hobby really instead of a necessity, I love figuring out problems and getting my hands dirty. I have taken some elite training in Lease Options recently as well, which I feel could be a big part of my business model in this struggling, underwater state of New Jersey moving forward.

I'm looking to build my network in the area and discuss the processes of Real Estate Investing. I'm young, hardworking, and eager to put the time in to get this thing up off the ground. I'd rather die doing something, than live playing it "safe" and doing nothing!

Loading replies...