• San Francisco, CA
Votes |
New Member Intro & Real Esate Technology

Patrick Shaughnessy
  • Homeowner
  • San Francisco, CA
Posted Apr 18 2014, 12:18

Hello from San Francisco!

I joined BiggerPockets to share my expertise in condominium management and property management. While my professional career has been in consumer credit underwriting and credit bureau management (please see my posted bio), I've recently moved to real estate technology.

Please ask me any questions you may have about consumer credit, credit risk models, risk management or condominium management.

Here in San Francisco there is a great entrepreneurial spirit and I moved here last year with my wife, Christiane, to search for our own "Sutter's Mill" (there's gold in them there hills!) and build a new business for us helping REA's and brokers find new clients.

My other passion is motorcycling and motorcycle education. I deeply enjoy teaching people how to ride motorcycles.

I have also completed several triathlons and my goal before I leave San Fran is to swim from Alcatraz to the beach.

I lived in Nuremberg, Germany in '83 - '84 as an exchange student. I'm originally from Nebraska and was educated in Omaha at Creighton University. I earned a Master's in International Management at the American Graduate School of International Management ("Thunderbird") in Phoenix, AZ.

I look forward to interacting with you all.

Patrick Shaughnessy

Loading replies...