• Saratoga Springs, NY
Votes |
Yet Another New Investor

Armando Morales
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Saratoga Springs, NY
Posted May 29 2014, 07:21

Hi Everyone,

Been sticking my nose into this site on and off for the past few months and finally decided to get my rear in motion and participate. Nowhere else online have I seen a larger gathering of seasoned and new investors alike.

My name is Armando Morales. New York City is where I was born and raised. Having spent a few years there after getting out of the military (Navy) I somehow ended up in Saratoga Springs in upstate New York. Saratoga is known for its long history of horse racing and the surrounding towns for their endless fields of cows and the long lasting smell of manure. Kinda like Brooklyn.

I have two girls and have settled down, reluctantly, to this new way of life.

I have two houses on my porfolio (had three but I sold that one) and I'll admit that I've considered real estate as nothing more than a hobby - up to this point. That's about to change. I'm gearing up to purchase another property with a mindset focused on treating all investments as a business and not simply something I do on the side. This site should go a long way towards helping my education and networking. There is much to learn.

I welcome the opportunity to meet as many members as are willing to communicate with me. All the best to everyone here.

Loading replies...