James Steffy
  • Tampa, FL
Votes |
New Investor in Tampa

James Steffy
  • Tampa, FL
Posted Jun 14 2014, 08:56

Hello everyone!

BP is an awesome place, and I'm excited to be a part of the community. I became seriously interested in real estate 2 years ago when I was working overseas, and thinking about what I wanted to do when I got back home. I'd been self employed for 4 years prior to going abroad. I loved the challenge and freedom it provided, but wanted a change from my previous profession. I was looking for something new, and fell in love with real estate. I started reading everything that I could get my hands on (I love to read), and decided on rehabbing as a way to earn cash, with an ultimate goal of creating a portfolio of rental properties that will provide me with the income that I want.

So, I saved for two years with the goal of coming home with enough cash to cover at least 6 months of living expenses, and to begin my investing career. After a 2 year wait, I'm super excited to finally be here, and I'm ready to get started!

I just arrived in the city last week, and I'm looking to meet other investors, rehabbers, wholesalers, realtors, and anyone else who's interested in real estate in the Tampa area. If you live nearby and would like to get together for coffee or lunch let me know. I'd love to learn all that I can about the city, the business, and the market here in Tampa.

Looking forward to meeting you!

Loading replies...