• Residential Real Estate Agent
  • Silverdale, WA
Votes |
Dan from WA State

Dan Spurlock
  • Residential Real Estate Agent
  • Silverdale, WA
Posted Aug 3 2008, 10:48

I just joined and would like to let everyone know who I am and what I do. I am 32 and live in Silverdale,WA. It is just a 60 minute ferry ride west of Seattle in Kitsap County. I have been married for almost ten years and have two boys 6 and 4. I am a real estate agent here with Windermere Real Estate. I was an investor before I was an agent and enjoy doing both. I currently own 4 homes in Lynchburg,VA (where I went to college) and 3 duplexes in Buffalo,NY. As a realtor we do not have a good retirement plan so my retirement plan is to buy as many homes as possible for cash flow and pay them off before I retire and live off the rental income. I have also had a couple of homes built here and re-sold for profit. I helped two clients last year buy land, put up a spec home, and re-sell it. They each made about 70k after it was done. The price of land has stayed high and the cost of homes has dropped so it is very hard to do that anymore. I joined this site for networking and investment oppurtunities. Thanks for taking the time to read my post and maybe we will talk soon.

Loading replies...