New Member From Cincinnati

10 Replies

Hi everyone,

I am an investor, agent, and property manager in Cincinnati. I love bringing back old homes to sell or rent out. I also enjoy showing farm and acreage properties. 

I am a newer Twitter junkie. I joined this site because I have retweeted quite a few BiggerPockets Blog Posts and had to see what the site was all about.

I look forward to the discussions.

Promotion
REI Nation
Turnkey Real Estate
Wondering how to safely invest in out-of-state real estate?
This 40-page eBook is your best resource for safe, profitable, passive real estate investing.
Download Now

Hi Brian,

there are few other investor from cincy, I been emailing Steven Dean,  also investor in Cincinnati. I went to U.C and move out state about 10 yrs ago, last year I went to campus, I thought I was at Ivy league school, campus changed so much, do you invest near University or Clifton?  Where do you invst?

AJ

Thanks James and AJ.

You are right about the UC campus. It has changed so much since I graduated from there in 2003. I look forward to seeing what Nippert looks like after the renovation. Now if we could only get into a decent conference!

I live north of Cincinnati. My rental properties are in Middletown. I found a great neighborhood that I can buy foreclosures for $20-25K. After $10K in rehab I can get $750 month rent. Not a bad return.

I recently joined a property management team in my brokerage office. I now manage ten units in Hamilton. Managing for others doesn't seem to cause the same stress as managing my own properties :)  I look forward to growing this new business.

Hey @Brian Burgett thanks for jumping in and introducing yourself! Looks like you have some good experience with real estate! Don't be afraid to jump in and help answer questions or ask some of your own.

Have you setup your "Keyword Alerts" yet? If not - definitely add some. I'd recommend adding "Mason" so you'll be notified when people talk about your local area.

Welcome Brian!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you