• Renter
  • San Diego, CA
Votes |
Newbie from San Diego, CA

Jeff Elmore Jr
  • Renter
  • San Diego, CA
Posted Jan 15 2015, 06:48

Hello guys, my name is Jeff Elmore, I'm 25 and I am new to Real Estate investing, as well as Bigger Pockets. I've been listening to BP podcast for past 5 days and I am in love with them. Best knowledge you can ask for on the radio nowadays. Reading a lot of books people mention on here have helped me gain more knowledge in real estate too, so I'm very excited to see what BP has to offer and what I can offer to BP. I've always been intrigued with real estate and how house flipping and rental properties work, so now I'm finally taking the steps needed to start my real estate career. I would love the financial freedom and be able to spend more time with my son, so real estate is where I want to be in order to do so. I currently work full time, and plan on purchasing my first home within the next 6 months. I would like to be a buy and hold person, preferably condos and multifamily homes in this career. If anyone could share any opinions on how FHA loans work, 203k loans, or any other loans that may help a first time buyer, I'd greatly appreciate it. I look forward to meeting new people and to continue learning new things here on BP.

Thanks everyone,

Jeff Elmore

Loading replies...